Determining your needs is the first step in selecting a propane tank. Whether you are a commercial or residential customer, Tri-Co will assist and guide you through the process of tank selection. We routinely stock tanks ranging in size from 5 to 1000 gallons and can fit your specific usage requirements. Larger propane tanks are available through our extensive resources. Both underground and above ground propane tanks are available. Several factors will influence your propane tank requirements:
- Size of area to be heated
- Number of units such as tractors or forklifts to be serviced
- Number of family members using appliances
- Propane driven appliances; water heaters, pools, furnaces, dryers, stoves, etc.
- Aesthetics; Do you want the propane tank totally out of site?
- Local code requirements
- Logistics of servicing your tanks
- Do you choose to buy or rent your propane tank?
Our technicians use these and other factors to appropriately evaluate your specific residential or commercial needs. After their evaluation and a consultation with you, they will safely and efficiently, install and test your equipment.